Friday, 4 March 2011
Aside from my Christmas cartoons I've drawn a few cartoons with beds in them. Perhaps it something to do with having small children and not enough sleep.
The motorway signs declaring 'DON'T DRIVE TIRED' do fustrate me and even though they make sense there should be exceptions for parents with toddlers. Like supermarkets there should be a special Parental Sleep Deprivation (PSD) lane perhaps with inflatable bumpers either side like in Bowling alleys.
- ► 2017 (20)
- ► 2016 (27)
- ► 2015 (79)
- ► 2014 (42)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (66)
- Death Star and Kids Don't Mix
- Crash, Bang, Clatter of tiny feet
- The Temptation of Crisps
- Look Rules Are Meant To Be Broken Aren't They
- General Hospital
- Man Flu Helpline
- Sendai: Six Degrees of Seperation
- Bed Shopping For Parents
- Shrove Tuesday
- Tangled Up In Loo
- The Six Stages of Parental Sleep Deprivation (PSD)...
- IPad 2 and the Commandments
- Meerkats and Insurance Equality
- ▼ March (13)