Saturday, 20 November 2010
Before he was famous R2-D2 worked as a meeting room projector...
Every Star Wars movie begins with the line "A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." meaning that the universe of Darth Vader and Han Solo is infact ancient and if we were able to go there now the technology would have advanced far beyond anything George Lucas could imagine. Maybe they'd use missles not laser swords and maybe if a Princess needed to send a important message to a retired Jedi she'd use Facebook or Twitter without requiring a droid courier.
Posted by idrew at 13:02
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (28)
- ► 2016 (27)
- ► 2015 (79)
- ► 2014 (42)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (66)
- ► 2011 (126)
- Good King Wenceslas Car Clearing Carol (Advent 1)
- Snow White The Handsome Prince and the Seven Dwarfs
- For the next 6 months every new story has to menti...
- Thanksgiving - How it really happened
- Before he was famous R2-D2 worked as a meeting roo...
- Cinderella (Happily Ever After)
- Call of Duty Post Ops
- Bonfire Night: A Counter-Terrorism Celebration
- The Tea Party: us vs US
- ▼ November (9)
Post a Comment