Sunday, 27 February 2011
Tonight's cartoon celebrates the culmination of the film awards season the Oscars which if you live in the UK you can watch live from 01:30 GMT.
I like films but I never saw the attraction of sitting and watching hours of people who aren't me receiving awards, although I gather it has alot to do with dresses both whose were nice and 'oh my gosh can you believe what she's wearing/not wearing'.
We'll see who wins but if I were an Academy judge I'd give it either to The Kings Speech (which I haven't seen but it's British) or to The Social Network (which I haven't seen but it's Aaron Sorkin writing). As you can tell I'm a huge film fan who doesn't get to the cinema much.
- ► 2017 (28)
- ► 2016 (27)
- ► 2015 (79)
- ► 2014 (42)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (66)
- What to wear for the UK Oscars
- Why we shouldn't resurrect Dinosaurs
- Reward Stickers and the fight for Democracy
- Apple's Triple Tithe
- Tescoed: Rapunzel and Internet Groceries
- Solar Flares For Slackers
- All Roadworks Lead to Home
- Solomon's Speed Date Night
- Eden Cards - Adam's Dilemma
- Hokey Cokey Hospital
- ▼ February (10)