Wednesday, 9 March 2011
When sharing your bed children do not feel constrained by conventional methods of lying on the bed but experiment with various acute and even right angles 90 degrees perpendicular to the optimum fit everyone comfortably in your king sized bed position.
My older child said my cartoon wasn't as pretty as her drawing and forced me to add some colour using pencils and crayons.
You will be able to track my success in getting decent sleep by the frequency of bed cartoons in the following weeks.
- ► 2017 (28)
- ► 2016 (27)
- ► 2015 (79)
- ► 2014 (42)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (66)
- Death Star and Kids Don't Mix
- Crash, Bang, Clatter of tiny feet
- The Temptation of Crisps
- Look Rules Are Meant To Be Broken Aren't They
- General Hospital
- Man Flu Helpline
- Sendai: Six Degrees of Seperation
- Bed Shopping For Parents
- Shrove Tuesday
- Tangled Up In Loo
- The Six Stages of Parental Sleep Deprivation (PSD)
- IPad 2 and the Commandments
- Meerkats and Insurance Equality
- ▼ March (13)