Saturday 26 March 2011
This is the cartoon entry for this week's caption compedition at the CCGB (Cartoon Club Great Britain) Forum. After week one's elation I faced the difficult second album problem of trying to beat my debut which I predictably didn't manage gaining 4 points and coming roughly 8th out of 15. The Forum is a mixture of pro and amateur cartoonists and you can tell the differences between my drawing and someone who does this for a living. So back to the drawing board for next week.
However as far as cliched Star Wars jokes go it isn't my best idea but neither is it my worst.
Ps. This week's winner like Roger Kettle last week has some pedigree. You'll have seen Richard Skipworth on Hallmark and other cards.
- ► 2017 (28)
- ► 2016 (27)
- ► 2015 (79)
- ► 2014 (42)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (66)
- Death Star and Kids Don't Mix
- Crash, Bang, Clatter of tiny feet
- The Temptation of Crisps
- Look Rules Are Meant To Be Broken Aren't They
- General Hospital
- Man Flu Helpline
- Sendai: Six Degrees of Seperation
- Bed Shopping For Parents
- Shrove Tuesday
- Tangled Up In Loo
- The Six Stages of Parental Sleep Deprivation (PSD)
- IPad 2 and the Commandments
- Meerkats and Insurance Equality
- ▼ March (13)