Saturday, 19 March 2011
It is based on the notion that Fight Club's famous First Rule "The First Rule Of Fight Club Is We Don't Talk About Fight Club" wouldn't last five minutes in the age of Facebook, Twitter and everyone's personal lives being public. Of course explaining a cartoon sort of defeats the purpose along the lines of a Picture being a thousand words.
The voting finished at 6pm and the result was out of 13 cartoons I was joint first with Roger Kettle but he won on some sort of Alternative Vote system where number of 2nd places count. Still I am chuffed given the quality of the field.
You can view the thread of the compedition here.
- ► 2017 (20)
- ► 2016 (27)
- ► 2015 (79)
- ► 2014 (42)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (66)
- Death Star and Kids Don't Mix
- Crash, Bang, Clatter of tiny feet
- The Temptation of Crisps
- Look Rules Are Meant To Be Broken Aren't They
- General Hospital
- Man Flu Helpline
- Sendai: Six Degrees of Seperation
- Bed Shopping For Parents
- Shrove Tuesday
- Tangled Up In Loo
- The Six Stages of Parental Sleep Deprivation (PSD)...
- IPad 2 and the Commandments
- Meerkats and Insurance Equality
- ▼ March (13)