Sunday, 19 December 2010
I spent more time on tonight's advent cartoon which may be wasted if people don't know what a Secret Santa is or if it isn't universal.
I quite like the idea of a commercial Santa mirroring the jolly child-serving domestic one and going back to an earlier cartoon commentary on the economic viability of Santa you could see how having the key to every home on the planet could be exploited to also infiltrate business R&D laboratories so you can sell trade secrets to the highest bidder.
ps. The mention of you-know-what-Leaks is only for comedy relevance effect and this blog takes no position in the ongoing cyber war. Please direct your Denial Of Service attacks elsewhere otherwise literally a dozen or so people may be disappointed and unable to enjoy their Christmas build-up.
- ► 2017 (20)
- ► 2016 (27)
- ► 2015 (79)
- ► 2014 (42)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (66)
- ► 2011 (126)
- Inception - The Prequel
- Perils of Polar Bear Adoption
- Merry Christmas (Advent 25)
- IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE (Advent 24)
- On The Thirteenth Day Of Christmas (Advent 23)
- The Frozen Turkeys Last Stand (Advent 22)
- Flight To Egypt (Advent 21)
- Secret Santa (Advent 20)
- Choral Singing (Advent 19)
- My Kids A Christmas Star (Advent 18)
- Baby Jesus And His Presents (Advent 17)
- The Social Stigma of the Artifical Tree (Advent 16...
- Happy Life Day! (Advent 15)
- When Santa Got Stuck In Scotland (Advent 14)
- Lord Of The Rings Christmas Special (Advent 13)
- Shepards Late Night Shopping (Advent 12)
- Rudolph Should have read his Job Contract (Advent ...
- Penguin Facebook (Advent 10)
- Gloria Angel Chorus (Advent 9)
- The Worst Childhood Ever (Advent 8)
- Poor Mrs Claus (Advent 7)
- Empire Strikes Back Alternative Beginning (Advent ...
- A Wi-Fi in a Manger (Advent 5)
- Glasgwegian Snowman (Advent 4)
- Santa vs Junior Apprentice (Advent 3)
- Three Wise Men v Three Wise Women (Advent 2)
- ▼ December (26)